the hostgator coupon Google Ping atoo lee: Toronto Zombie Walk

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Toronto Zombie Walk

This year I went to the Toronto Zombie Walk to take some photos, since no one wanted to come with me and dress up like zombies. :[ (I was promised that next year we would go and dress up) Anyways here are some of my favourites from yesterday. If you're interested check out my Flickr, I've posted just over 100 photos on there.

This year a couple got married before the actual Zombie Walk. It was very sweet. (I got like 5 photos of them kissing)

They were always surrounded by people trying to get their picture. I was up on a hill and since I brought my longer lens I could see them fine. :]



Pretty sure this girl was supposed to be from the cover of Pride and Prejustice and Zombies.


Perfect expression!


This one was near the end of the Zombie Walk, (for me) I only stayed for about 2 hrs. It was getting too crowded and I couldn't catch up to the other zombies to take their picture so I called it quits.

Love the super green and purple skin, classic zombies.

This girl looks like she came out of a classic japanese horror movie or something! (love it)

I saw this zombie clown when I first showed up but I was too busy getting shots of the zombie wedding. Luckily I found him again.


This girl was so cute and creepy.

When I saw this guy, I couldn't help but laugh. The tooth is too perfect.

Lots of people had those cool white or red contacts. Creepy.




Does anyone else have Zombie Walks in their area?

And I guess the Zombie Walk sketch I did will have to wait until next year to be completed.