the hostgator coupon Google Ping atoo lee: Sally Hansen LACQUER SHINE 'Vibrant'

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sally Hansen LACQUER SHINE 'Vibrant'

This is my 2nd to last LACQUER SHINE post and then I'll mainly be doing the 31 day challenge. 



Sorry I don't have a bottle picture, I normally do.  But it some how got deleted.  Anyways,  this is a really pretty pink and although there's probably a dupe somewhere I don't have anything similar to this in my collection.  This is two coats and it looks like this but pink. 


A few months back I had made a franken using little holo heart decals from Sally Beauty and purple blue and pink glitter.  I had also slightly tinted the base purple.  Of course I named it 'Unicorn Belly-Button Lint'.


Well that night I was going to a movie and wanted to put on some glitter.  Of course I didn't have a glitter that would match this color so I used my franken.  It's really spread out glitter and you have to work hard to get the holo-hearts but I think it's pretty.

Below is intense blurry close-up to show glitter-y colors of it: