the hostgator coupon Google Ping atoo lee: Movies of November Review

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Movies of November Review


Puss in Boots
This movie was so funny and good. (and I'm not just saying that because I love animated movies) The story was original, the animation was sweet and it had jokes for the whole family! If you liked the Shrek movies, (minus Shrek 3, I didn't like that one) then you'll love this one. Also any cat-lovers out there should go see this too. It's got lots of cute and funny kitty moments. Probably going to end up buying this one (again, not just cause it's an animated film) because it's just that good. Something I can see myself watching over and over.

Anonymous
So good! I loved the outfits and the style of this movie. This ones got lots of flaskbacks so it's a movie you need to sit and pay attention or you'll miss some thing. At a few spots I got a bit confused as to who was who. Oh, the acting was great too! If you haven't seen this one yet, go see it.

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas
For some reason I wasn't totally in the mood to see this movie. I don't know why, but it was pretty funny anyways. If you're a big fan of them you should definatly go see this movie. This movie had all sorts of crazy going on. They totally milked the 3D part of it. (picture anytime something was thrown or was falling...) But I mean, that's what we paid to see right!?

Immortals
If you liked 300 then you'll love this one. Lots of cool fight scenes and effects. Plus seeing shirt-less good-looking men is always awesome. I didn't like how the God's outfits looked, they just looked so fake. blah. Oh, and there is obviously, a sex scene too but it's not awkward at all ad very short.

J. Edgar
I was so interested in this movie. The trailer looked so good...well I was a bit disappointed. The movie was well done, but felt very long and had no real climax. In the end I was bored and felt like I should have walked out on this movie (which I have only ever done once) and go home to catch up on some sleep.

Happy Feet Two
Yes. I was so excited about this! I loved Happy Feet and Happy Feet Two did not disappoint. If you are a fan of Happy Feet, then this is a must see for you. The begining was good but the movie just got better as it went on. The side story with the krill was probably my favourite. I love when I come out of the movies in such a good mood.

P.S. Just want to say that the views expressed in this post are my own. By that I mean, you may have loved a movie and I may hated it. It's just my opinion. :]