the hostgator coupon Google Ping atoo lee: I need your help - Fan Expo!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need your help - Fan Expo!


So guess what?! My boyfriend and I got a table at Fan Expo this year. (If you don't know what Fan Expo is, click here.) I'll post more info about it later.

Anyways, It's going to be my first time trying to sell my prints and I need some help. I need to select around 10 designs to make into prints. (I wish I could pick like 20, but I can't afford to.) Its hard to do, I narrowed it down to the 31 designs you see above.

This is what I would like YOU to do. Leave me a comment with a list of your top 5 or (if you have the time...) your top 10 favourite designs!

Knowing peoples top 10 favourite designs will really help me pick which designs I should make more prints of for the Fan Expo. So all you need to do is just write down the number beside the design you like best.

I have almost 100 followers! (Wow. Maybe a give away soon?) so I hope a lot of you take the time to comment and help me out. Thank you!

p.s. you can click on the image above to make it bigger.