the hostgator coupon Google Ping atoo lee: Greece!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Greece!

So here a few pictures from my trip to Greece.
Some background as to why we visited Greece, because I was born there and lived there for the first year of my life. (Then we moved to Canada.)

We stayed in Athens for a few days and also visited Pylos. In my opinion Athens is a bit dirty and VERY crowded. (cars parked on both sides of the street and still using it as a two-way street...crazy!)
But you gotta love the views!

View from Acropolis of Athens. So pretty. I took so many pictures of the views. Maybe too many.


Some shots of a few ruins and what-not.

Pylos, which is right by the water.




Things we found while swimming.

The water was beautiful!



We also visited some old castles in Greece.


Well, those were some of my pictures from my trip to Greece. I would most likely visit Greece again but only if I was staying by the water. Seeing the ruins and swimming were my favourite parts of Greece.